AERIAL WORK PLATFORM - SCISSOR LIFT & BOOM LIFT
TOWABLE BOOM LIFT, 50'
4 Hour: $210.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on 50' towable boom lift rentals in San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- JLG T500J
- Tow-Pro Boom Lift
- Key Specs
- Horizontal Outreach: 30 ft
- Platform Capacity: 500 lbs
- Platform Height: 50 ft
- Up and Over Height: 18 ft
- Jib Length: 4 ft
- Jib Vertical Motion: 130 Degrees (+75, -55)
- Swing: 410 Degrees (Non-Continuous)
- Operating Weight: 4800 lbs
- Key Features
- Proportional Controls
- 24V DC electric power
- Standard air, electric and water lines to platform
- Auto-Leveling Hydraulic Outriggers
- Machine Height: 7 5
- Machine Length: 27 4
- Machine Width: 5 7
- Outrigger Length: 12 4
- Outrigger Width: 12 8
- Platform Depth: 2 6
- Platform Width: 4
- TOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To safely tow this boom lift, A Tool Shed requires a 1/2 ton full sized vehicle or larger. You must have a 2" receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, in good condition, and rated at 7,000 lbs. or more.
- OSHA requires a Safety Harness with Lanyard attached to be worn by anyone in the Platform
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our towable boom lift 50 foot rentals in Santa Cruz serving Santa Cruz County & Monterey Bay Area.