CONCRETE MIXERS & TOOLS
WHEELED SITE DUMPER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on site dumper rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose, Campbell, and Greenfield ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Trailer & Tie Down Package Available At Special Rate When Rented With This Wheeled Site Dumper.
- Makes moving concrete, gravel, firewood, compost & other materials easy. The 180 degree swiveling dump bed makes unloading a snap
- Specifications: Mecalac TA3SH
- This Site Dumper can travel up or down a maximum grade of 46% (25 ).
- Do not travel on steeper slopes.
- Capacity: 2.88 cubic yards
- Payload: 6,613 pounds
- Tires: Foam filled
- Maximum Speed: 12 mph
- Width: 6' 5" Length: 12' 11" Height: 9' 7"
- Diesel Fuel Capacity: 9.7 gallons
- Operating Weight: 5,456 pounds
- TOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To safely tow this wheeled site dumper, A Tool Shed requires a 3/4 ton full sized vehicle or larger. You must have a 2" receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, in good condition, and rated at 10,000 lbs. or more.
- Rental rates do not include fuel, Delivery Fees May Apply.
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- CAR & EQUIPMENT TRAILER 2 AXLE TILT BED
- TIE DOWN PACKAGE 2 BINDERS & 4 CHAINS
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
- EAR PLUGS, PAIR
- EAR PLUGS CORDED, PAIR
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our wheeled site dumper rentals in Santa Cruz serving Santa Cruz County & Monterey Bay Area.