CONCRETE MIXERS & TOOLS
PROPANE POWERED CONCRETE BUGGY, TRACK
Model: SC75 Propane Powered Buggy
4 Hour: $129.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on Propane powered concrete buggy rentals in Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Makes moving concrete, gravel, firewood, compost & other materials easy. The 180 pivoting dumping bed makes unloading a snap. Canycom s highly popular SC75 Propane Powered Concrete Buggy with a rubber track undercarriage transports concrete with ease over rough terrain causing minimal impact to the ground surface.
- Heavy duty rubber tracks offer balanced weight distribution to travel with ease over wet, muddy ground, rough, uneven terrain and loose sand and gravel. The SC75 Propane Powered Concrete Buggy outshines the competition in efficiency and maneuverability compared to wheeled buggies, and has time after time been proven to save the user time, money, and energy.
- Canycom SC75 Turn & Dump Propane Powered Tracked Concrete Buggy
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gallons
- Engine: 20 Horse Power Honda GX690 Propane*
- Speed: Variable from 0 to 4.5 mph
- Approx Weight: 1,740 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 2,200 lbs.
- Tub Volume: 14.5 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 108" L x 35.5" W x 59" H with Pivoting Deck
- Maximum Gradability: 20 degrees (Empty)
- * Maximum Horse Power tested at 3.600 RPM
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- SINGLE AXLE TILT BED EQUIPMENT TRAILER
- CAR & EQUIPMENT TRAILER 2 AXLE TILT BED
- TIE DOWN PACKAGE 2 BINDERS & 4 CHAINS
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our propane powered concrete buggy track rentals in Santa Cruz serving Santa Cruz County & Monterey Bay Area.